The Dillingham Experience
Dillingham Insurance is a 4th generation family business that's been providing insurance solutions for clients across the United States since 1927. Our independence provides us with the ability to design and negotiate the best insurance & risk management program for your individual needs.
Our team members are vital to the agency's success over the past 93+ years. We continue to grow our team, with 8 additional new hires during 2019. We believe in developing our team members, so they are empowered to serve our clients first, while maintaining long-standing relationships with clients for many years to come.
Manage risk for our clients with the highest level of integrity and effectiveness.
- Recognize our associates as our most valuable assets.
- Respect, value and nurture our client and carrier relationships.
- Demonstrate civic and philanthropic leadership within our communities we service.
- Be committed to the highest ethical standards of excellence in everything we do.
- Produce an acceptable return on capital for our Shareholders.
- Create a culture that allows our associates to grow, improve and achieve their full potential.
- Company Paid Medical, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Basic Life for employees
- Option to purchase dental, vision, supplemental life and coverage for dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Great Paid Time Off Benefits
Commercial Lines Assistant - Enid, OK
Account Manager, Benefits - Oklahoma City, OK
We are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. If you are interested in any of our current open positions, please click on the link below or contact Human Resources at 580-233-2000.
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies regarding unsolicited resumes or candidate submissions without prior express written approval.
- Resumes submitted or candidates referred to Dillingham Insurance by any external recruiter or recruitment agency by any means (including but not limited to via Internet, e-mail, fax, U.S. mail and/or verbal communications) without a properly executed written contract for a specified position by an authorized member of the company becomes the property of Dillingham Insurance. The Company will not be responsible for, or owe any fees associated with, referrals of those candidates and/or for submission of any information, including resumes, associated with individuals.