The Dillingham Experience
We can trace our history to 1889 but it all really started in 1927. Since then, Dillingham Insurance has provided comprehensive insurance solutions for clients of all sizes across the United States. As a 4th-generation, family-owned business headquartered in Oklahoma, we offer business insurance products, group benefits, personal insurance products, and human resource services. Dillingham works with domestic and foreign insurance carriers, leveraging relationships to provide the best plans at the best prices for clients in a variety of industries, including: energy, financial institutions, transportation, agriculture, retail, and food manufacturing & processing. Investing in leading-edge technology and professional training means our teams provide superior service.
- Manage risk for our clients with the highest level of integrity and effectiveness.
- Recognize our associates as our most valuable assets.
- Respect, value and nurture our client and carrier relationships.
- Demonstrate civic and philanthropic leadership within our communities we service.
- Be committed to the highest ethical standards of excellence in everything we do.
- Produce an acceptable return on capital for our Shareholders.
- Create a culture that allows our associates to grow, improve and achieve their full potential.
- Company Paid Medical, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Basic Life for employees
- Option to purchase dental, vision, supplemental life and coverage for dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Great Paid Time Off Benefits
We currently have open positions for HR Coordinator, Commercial Lines Assistant, Commercial Lines Small Group Manager and Insurance Consultants. For more information, please contact our Human Resources team at 580-233-2000.