We're here to support you.
We are committed to the health, well-being, and peace of mind of our clients and customers. Central to this commitment is making sure you feel comfortable and informed on how to keep your workforce and organization safe.
We want to make sure you have the answers you need to the questions you have about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As this situation is fluid and changing, we will continue to closely monitor it and keep you updated and informed on the latest developments.
Cigna is by your side
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, or feel anxious or stressed about the situation, Cigna will ensure you get the care you need:
- Effective immediately, Cigna will waive customer cost-sharing and co-payments for COVID-19 related treatment through May 31,2020.
- Through May 31, 2020, we will waive customers’ out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 testing-related visits with in-network providers, whether at a doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, emergency room, or by virtual care options such as talking with a doctor or clinician 24/7 by phone, tablet, or computer
- Through May 31, 2020, we will make it easier for customers with immunosuppression, chronic conditions or who are experiencing transportation challenges to be treated virtually by in-network physicians with those capabilities.
- We will ensure delivery of your medications – there is no need to order refills earlier than usual, or to stock up
- We are available at any time to answer your calls, provide support, and assist your providers
- If an active, enrolled employee working 30 hours or more per week as of March 1 is furloughed or has hours reduced below normal full-time eligibility, Cigna will agree, at the request of the employer, to allow the employee to remain on the plan for the duration of the extended relief period as long as fee and premium payments are made. Clients must confirm that the employees who remain on the plan through the extended relief period were active and covered by the plan as of March 1, 2020**.
- If you have general questions about your benefit and coverage, call 1 (855) 287-8400
If you need help coping with loss, stress, or other issues related to the impact of COVID-19, call 1 (866) 912-1687
**Cigna reserves the right to audit.